SNAIL PAN WITH MUSTARD SEED FROM FALLOT
- Sweat two onions and 100 grams of bacon, add 4 dozen snails
- Add 2dl of white wine to boil and flambé.
- Add 2 tablespoons of old-fashioned mustard from Fallot and ½ liter of liquid cream
- Add 100g sliced Paris mushrooms (preferably fresh) salted and peppered
- Simmer for ½ hour. Meanwhile, cut the gingerbread cubes and brown them in a pan and drain them on absorbent paper. Heat the pans, then put the preparation
In the saucepans and place the cubes of gingerbread on top.